Fraction collector and sampler LAMBDA OMNICOLL - Description
Description of the OMNICOLL fraction collector - sampler
- • Collects fractions in any racks of your choice
- • Collects unlimited number of fractions
- • The electronics and moving parts are placed above the tubes
– No damage due to spilling
– Can be placed in a cold bath or any other thermo-stabilized container
- • Unlimited number of programmes
- • Extremely easy programming of rack and tube position by means of a white pen
- • Fractionation according to time (0.1–999.9 min and 1–9999 min) or volume (0.05–500 ml or 0.1 to 30 l)
- • Good quality for a fair price
- • Solvent resistant construction
- • Tubes easily accessible from all sides
- • Pause (from 0 to 999.9 min and 1 to 9999 min) or rinsing can be programmed between fractions
- • Up to 18 fractions simultaneously; multi-channel operation (optional)
- • Collection in lines or zigzag (meander like)
- • RS-232 interface (optional)
• Micro titre plates, larger volume bottles, beakers, flasks, etc.
• Unlimited number of fraction collection
Highly flexible control:
• Volume / time / drop count / external siganl controlled fraction collection
• Easy to program and handle
• Single stream
• Simultaneous multi-stream fractions of up to 20
|2 stream configuration||4 stream configuration||6 stream configuration||12 (1 x 12) stream configuration||20
stream (2 x 10) configuration|
Features of the OMNICOLL
- • The only fraction collector which can be easily programmed for any rack or recipients of your choice
- • All electronic and mechanical components have been miniaturised and placed in one moving part, which is placed above the fractions. Therefore, there is no danger of spilling.
- • The lower part of the fraction collector can be placed into a cold bath, ice bath or any other thermo-stabilized container.
- • Modern microprocessor controlled system using several optical sensors allows for easy programming of the tube positions just with a simple pen.
- • Fraction collection according to time or volume
- • Fraction collection in lines or meander like (zigzag)
- • A pause (from 0.1 to 999.9 min and 1 to 9999 min) can be programmed between fractions. Thus, the OMNICOLL fraction collector can be used for taking (single or multiple) samples, e.g. during fermentation processes, cell cultures and other biological or chemical processes.
- • The pause function can be used also for an automatic start up of the fraction collection.
- • Washing of the tubing (line washing) between samples is possible since the number of fractions in a serie can be chosen.
- • Auto-stop function switches off the fraction collector and the fractionation after a selected rack or at the end of the range
- • Pump flow stop function avoids spilling between two consecutive fractions.
- • Only the liquid transferring tubing is moved instead of the tubes, this requires much less energy and allows the fraction collector to be miniaturized. Additionally, the tubes are easily accessible from all sides.
- • The lower part of the fraction collector can be used for carrying or storage of fractions. A new plastic fixing mat keeps the racks or recipients in position.
- • Several lower parts can be combined to increase the fraction collecting capacity of the fraction collector.
- • Highest user safety has been attained by supplying the OMNICOLL fraction collector with a low voltage plug-in power supply. This allows also an easy field application of the fraction collector (battery operation possible).
- • Solid metal construction makes the OMNICOLL fraction collector insensitive to solvents
- • Can be easily disassembled and requires only little storage space
- • Low-maintenance construction
- • Competitive price
- • Remote control allows sampling after reception of an external signal (such as an alarm). In this way, it is possible to obtain important samples during long processes running even during the absence of a supervisor.
- • Drop counter, inert valve, RS-232 interface and other accessories are available as an option
Easy extension of tube capacity by additonal rack supports
The tube capacity of the LAMBDA OMNICOLL fraction collector and sampler can easily be increased by adding rack supports. Virtually any number of such capacity extensions can be added.