ČESKY · POLSKI · PORTUGUÊS · 简体中文 · 繁體中文 · ภาษาไทย · 日本語 NEDERLANDS · ESPERANTO · العربي · TÜRKÇE · 한국어 · हिन्दी · فارسی · ROMÂNĂ · SLOVENSKY
1. Aerosol Science and Technology: VIT-FIT HP injection system for production of aerosol with Bacillus thuringiensis spores
Roux, J-M., Kaspari, O., Heinrich, R., Hanschmann, N., Grunow, R. 2013. Investigation of a New Electrostatic Sampler for Concentrating Biological and Non-Biological Aerosol Particles. Aerosol Science and Technology, 47:5 (2013), 463-471
CEA Grenoble, Grenoble, France and Robert Koch-Institute, Berlin, Germany.
2. Kinetic Investigation of the Dushman Reaction in Stirred Tank Reactors with LAMBDA VIT-FIT for dosing acid:
Kölbel, A., Desplantes, V., Grundemann, L., Scholl, S. Kinetic Investigation of the Dushman Reaction at Concentrations Relevant To Mixing Studies in Stirred Tank Reactors. Chemical Engineering Science, Volume 93, 19 April 2013, Pages 47–54.
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen & TU Braunschweig, Institute for Chemical and Thermal Process Engineering, Braunschweig, Germany.
Keywords: Micromixing times; Reactive mixing; Villermaux/Dushman; kinetics; Iodide iodate method; Competing reactions
3. Continuous infusion of microbubbles with the LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump:
Zuzana Kauerová, Róbert Lukáč, Pavel Kohout, Josef Mašek, Štěpán Koudelka, Jana Plocková, Marta Vašíčková, Michal Vlašín, Jaroslav Turánek. A prototype ‘Infucon’ device for continuous infusion of microbubbles in vivo. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, Volume 441, Issues 1–2, 30 January 2013, Pages 92–98.
Department of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Immunotherapy, Veterinary Research Institute, Brno, Czech Republic
Keywords: Ultrasonography; Microbubbles; Continuous infusion; Liposome
4. Mikrobiologische Volatilisierung von anorganischem Selen aus Deponiesickerwässern - konstante Volumenflussrate mit VIT-FIT Spritzenpumpe:
Peitzsch, M., Kremer, D. and Kersten, M. 2010. Mikrobiologische Volatilisierung von anorganischem Selen aus Deponiesickerwässern bei umweltrelevanten Konzentrationen. Umweltwissenschaften und Schadstoff-Forschung Volume 22, Number 2 (2010), 107-115. DOI: 10.1007/s12302-010-0113-x.
Institut für Geowissenschaften. Universität Mainz, Mainz, Germany
Keywords: Deponiegas, Deponiesickerwasser, GC-ICP-MS, Mikrobiologische Alkylierung, Organoselenverbindungen, Speziation, Microbial Alkylation, Bioremediation, GC-ICP-MS, Landfill gas, Landfill leachate, Organoselenium, Speciation
5. Uniform nanoparticles by flame-assisted spray pyrolysis (FASP) - using a VIT-FIT syringe pump for feeding the spray nozzles:
Rudin, T., Wegner, K. and Pratsinis S. E. 2011. Uniform nanoparticles by flame-assisted spray pyrolysis (FASP) of low cost precursors. JOURNAL OF NANOPARTICLE RESEARCH Volume 13, Number 7 (2011), 2715-2725. DOI: 10.1007/s11051-010-0206-x.
Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering, Particle Technology Laboratory, Institute of Process Engineering, ETH Zurich, 8092, Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: Bi2O3, Flame assisted spray pyrolysis, Flame spray pyrolysis, Gas phase synthesis, Low-cost production, Flame enthalpy density, Product homogeneity, Bimodal size distribution
6. Bipolar radiofrequency-induced thermofusion of intestinal anastomoses—feasibility of a new anastomosis technique. VIT-FIT infusion pump for inflated colon samples:
Holmer, C., Winter, H., Kröger, M., Nagel, A., Jaenicke, A., Lauster, R.,Kraft, M., Buhr, H. J. and Ritz, J.-P. 2011. Bipolar radiofrequency-induced thermofusion of intestinal anastomoses—feasibility of a new anastomosis technique in porcine and rat colon. Archives of Surgery, Volume 396, Number 4 (2011), 529-533
Department of Medical Engineering, Institute of Engineering Design, Micro and Medical, Technische Universität Berlin; Department of General, Vascular and Thoracic Surgery, Charité–Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Germany
Keywords: Tissue fusion, Radiofrequency-induced thermofusion, Intestinal anastomoses, Radiofrequency surgery
7. Thermo-responsive adhesion properties of composite hydrogel microcapsules: A VIT-FIT syringe pump controls the volumetric flow rate
Viola Tokárová, Anna Pittermannová, Jiří Čech, Pavel Ulbrich and František Štěpánek, Thermo-responsive adhesion properties of composite hydrogel microcapsules, Soft Matter, 2012, 8 , 1087-1095.
Institute of Chemical Technology Prague, Prague.
8. Comparison of surgical scissors on a pig model - saline infusion kept constant by VIT-FIT syringe-pump:
Seehofer, D., Mogl, M., Boas-Knoop, S., Unger, J., Schirmeier, A., Chopra, S. and Eurich, D. 2012. Safety and efficacy of new integrated bipolar and ultrasonic scissors compared to conventional laparoscopic 5-mm sealing and cutting instruments, Surgical Endoscopy, September 2012, Volume 26, Issue 9, pp 2541-2549.
Department of General, Visceral and Transplantation Surgery, Charité-Universitätsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Keywords: Instruments, Technical, Abdominal, Vascular (blood vessels)
9. Homogeneous Iron Phosphate Nanoparticles by Combustion of Sprays - use a VIT-FIT syringe pump for feeding the spray nozzles:
Rudin, T and Pratsinis, S. E. 2012. Homogeneous Iron Phosphate Nanoparticles by Combustion of Sprays. Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 2012, 51 (23), pp 7891–7900
Institute of Process Engineering, Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering, ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
10. LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump as the final control element in order to manipulate the flow rate of the injected strong base into the microreactor:
Shukor, S. R. A, Barzin, R. and Ahmad L. A. 2011. Computer-Based Control for Chemical Systems Using LabVIEW® in Conjunction with MATLAB®. ISBN 978-953-307-650-8.
University Sains Malaysia, Malaysia.
11. Dosing of fluids with VIT-FIT syringe pumps for reliably assessment of protein structures under various conditions:
Prim, D., Crelier, S. and Segura, J.-M. 2011. Coupling of a Microfluidic Mixer to a Fouriertransform Infrared Spectrometer for Protein-Conformation Studies. CHIMIA 2011, 65, No. 10, Pg. 815 - 816
HES-SO Valais, Institute of Life Technologies, Sion, Switzerland.
Keywords: FTIR, Microfluidic, Protein Conformation, Protein Folding
12. Coagulant injection and sample withdrawal using the LAMBDA VIT-FIT:
Moussa, A. S. 2008. Experimental Investigation and Population Balance Modeling of Aggregation and Breakage of Polymer Colloids in Turbulent Flow. Diss. ETH Nr. 17653
ETH, Zurich, Switzerland
13. Hanging drop flow controlled by syringe pump LAMBDA VIT-FIT:
Kim, Y. H., Hong, S, Kim, B, et. al., Droplet-based trapping magnetically-activated cell separation, Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc. 2004; 4:2575-8.
Microsyst. Res. Center, Korea Inst. of Sci. & Technol., Seoul, South Korea.
Keywords: Cell separation, Droplet-based magnetically activated cell separation, Flow-induced circulation, Pendent drop, Magnet
14. Semi-batch reactions with addition at a constant flow rate using the LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump:
Bojana Apostolovic, Francesca Quattrini, Alessandro Butté, Giuseppe Storti and Massimo Morbidelli, Ab initio Emulsion Polymerization by RAFT (Reversible Addition–Fragmentation Chain Transfer) through the Addition of Cyclodextrins, Helvetica Chimica Acta, Volume 89, Issue 8, pages 1641–1659, August 2006.
Verlag Helvetica Chimica Acta AG, Zürich, Switzerland
Keywords: Living radical polymerization; Reversible Addition Fragmentation chain Transfer (RAFT); Cyclodextrins; Emulsion polymerization; Polymerization; Block copolymers
15. Precise control a buffer and particle stream in a microdevice using a LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump
Park J, Kim B, Choi SK, Hong S, Lee SH, Lee KI, An efficient cell separation system using 3D-asymmetric microelectrodes, Lab Chip. 2005 Nov; 5(11):1264-70. Epub 2005 Sep 19.
Microsystem Research Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, Seoul, South Korea.
16. Integrated Bio Cell Processor using LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pumps:
Park, J, Kim, S. H., Young, Y. H. et. al. 2004. An Integrated Cell Processor for Single Embryo Manipulation, Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2004. (IROS 2004). Proceedings. 2004 IEEE/RSJ International Conference (Volume:1). DOI: 10.1109/IROS.2004.1389359
Microsystem Res. Center, Korea Inst. of Sci. & Technol., Seoul, South Korea.
Keywords: Biomanipulation; Dielectrophoresis; Integrated bio cell processor; Microfluidic channel; Orientation control; Polypyrrole valve; Single embryo cell manipulation
17. Experimental set-up for cell processor using LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pumps
Park J, Jung SH, Kim YH, Kim B, Lee SK, Park JO, Design and fabrication of an integrated cell processor for single embryo cell manipulation, Lab Chip. 2005 Jan; 5(1):91-6. Epub 2004 Oct 7.
Research Center, Korea Institute of Science & Technology, Seoul, South Korea.
18. Steady injection with the LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump:
Kroslak, M. 2006. Investigation of deposition and adsorption on solid-liquid interfaces through optical waveguide lightmode spectroscopy.
ETH Thesis Nr. 16580, ETH, Zurich, Switzerland
Keywords: Topochemistry, Molecular Dynamics, Molecular Mobility, Molecular Motility, Biomolecules, Biological Macromolecules, Biochemistry
19. Flow rate held constand with the LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump
Marek Kroslak, Jan Sefcik, and Massimo Morbidelli, Effects of Temperature, pH, and Salt Concentration on β-Lactoglobulin Deposition Kinetics Studied by Optical Waveguide Lightmode Spectroscopy, Biomacromolecules, 2007, 8 (3), pp 963–970.
ETH, Zurich and University of Strathclyde, Scotland.
20. A reactor fed continuously with the LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump:
R. Gonzalez-Olmos, U. Roland, H. Toufar, F.-D. Kopinke, A. Georgi, Fe-zeolites as catalysts for chemical oxidation of MTBE in water with H2O2, Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Volume 89, Issues 3–4, 15 July 2009, Pages 356-364.
Environmental Tarragona, Spain and Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research – UFZ, Leipzig, Germany
Keywords: MTBE; Zeolites; Fenton; Advanced oxidation processes; Adsorption; Kinetics
21. Slow exchange of solution in vesicles with the LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump:
Yang, P., Lipowsky, R., Dimova, R., Nanoparticle Formation in Giant Vesicles: Synthesis in Biomimetic Compartments, Small, Volume 5, Issue 18, pages 2033–2037, September 18, 2009.
Durham, NC, United States and Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Potsdam, Germany.
Keywords: Biomimetic Synthesis; Membranes; Nanostructures; Quantum Dots; Vesicles
22. Delivering of the precursor solution to the flame with the help of LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump
Wallace R., Brown A. P., Brydson R., Wegner K., Milne S. J.. Synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles by flame spray pyrolysis and characterisation protocol, Journal of Materials Science, September 2013, Volume 48, Issue 18, pp 6393-6403.
Institute for Materials Research, SPEME, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
23. Mounting of the initiator solution by two programmable single syringe pumps LAMBDA VIT-FIT
Diederich, V. E., Studer, P., Kern, A., Lattuada, M., Storti, G., Sharma, Snedeker J.G., Morbidelli, M., Bioactive polyacrylamide hydrogels with gradients in mechanical stiffness, Biotechnology and bioengineering. Volume 110, Issue 5, pages 1508–1519, May 2013
ETH Zurich, Switzerland and University of Bath, UK.
Keywords: hydrogel; mechanical gradient; cell spreading
24. Injection of cell suspension by a LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump through teflon tubing at flow rate 4 μl/min
Kim S.K. 2007. Low voltage DC electroporation chip with polyelectrolyte salt bridges. Micro Electro Mechanical Systems. 2007. MEMS. IEEE 20th International Conference on. Pages 465-468. ISBN: 978-1-4244-095-5.
Korea Inst. of Sci. & Technol., Seoul
Keywords: bioMEMS, biological techniques, cellular biophysics, GFP plasmid expression, GFP plasmid ransfection, K562 human chronic leukemia cells, electric potential, electrode reservoir, electropermeation, electroporation microchip, ionic conductivity, low voltage DC electroporation chip, pDADMAC, poly diallyldimethylammonium chloride, polyelectrolyte hydrogel, polyelectrolyte salt bridges
25. Usage of LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump to achieve a good reproducibility for the salt injection and off-line sampling
Ehrl L., Soos M., Wu H., Morbidelli M., Effect of flow field heterogeneity in coagulators on aggregate size and structure, AIChE Journal. Volume 56, Issue 10, pages 2573–2587, October 2010.
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: aggregation/breakage; stirred tank; lobed Taylor–Couette; hydrodynamic stress distribution; steady-state reversibility
26. Feeding of fluid to the flow cell through Tygon hoses connected to a syringe pump LAMBDA VIT-FIT
Tokárová T., Pittermannová A., Král V., Řezáčová P., Štěpánek F., Feasibility and constraints of particle targeting using the antigen–antibody interaction, Nanoscale, 2013, 5, 11490-11498.
Institute of Chemical Technology Prague, Czech Republic and Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic.
27. Using a LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump for the salt injection to achieve a good reproducibility of the initial aggregation kinetics
Ehrl L., Soos M., Morbidelli M., Bäble M.U., Dependence of initial cluster aggregation kinetics on shear rate for particles of different sizes under turbulence, AIChE Journal. Volume 55, Issue 12, pages 3076–3087, December 2009.
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: aggregation efficiency; ortho-kinetic; peri-kinetic; hydrodynamic interactions; obscuration; turbidity; extinction
28. Precise dropping of a hanging droplet on a coverslip with a LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump
Youngho K., Novel platform for minimizing cell loss on separation process: Droplet-based magnetically activated cell separator, Rev. Sci. Instrum. 78, 074301 (2007).
Cerno Instruments, Korea; Korea Aerospace University, Korea; Korea University, Korea; Microsystem Research Center, Korea Institute of Science and Technology, Korea; Daejin University, Korea.
Keywords: Cell adhesion, biophysical techniques, fluid drops, cell cultures, microelectromechanical systems, BioMEMS, cell membranes, bioelectrochemistry, cell sorting, liquid surfaces
29. Injection of poly-L-lactide by computerized syringe pump LAMBDA VIT-FIT at a controlled rate
François S., Sarra-Bournet Ch., Jaffre A., Chakfé N., Durand B., Laroche G., Characterization of an air-spun poly(L-lactic acid) nanofiber mesh, Journal of Biomedical Materials Research Part B: Applied Biomaterials. Volume 93B, Issue 2, pages 531–543, May 2010.
Université Laval, Canada; Centre de recherche du CHUQ, Hôpital Saint-Franóis d'Assise, Canada; Les Hôpitaux Universitaires de Strasbourg, France; GEPROVAS, France.
Keywords: PLLA; nanofibers; air spinning; atmospheric pressure plasma treatment; vascular prostheses
30. A LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump with a driving force of 300 N is used with the advantage that different syringes run with this type and the driving velocity can be chosen in 0 and 999 increments. The characteristic functions of four typical types of syringes (2, 5, 10 and 20
ml) were recorded
Bauer M., Heusel G., Mangold S., Bertagnolli H., Spectroscopic set-up for simultaneous UV-Vis/(Q)EXAFS in situ and in operando studies of homogeneous reactions under laboratory conditions, J. Synchrotron Rad. (2010). 17, 273-279.
University of Stuttgart, Germany.
Keywords: two-dimensional spectroscopy; QEXAFS; UV/Vis; in operando.
31. Usage of LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump for the salt injection to achieve a good reproducibility of the initial aggregation kinetics applying the maximum speed
Ehrl L., Soos M., Morbidelli M., Dependence of Aggregate Strength, Structure, and Light Scattering Properties on Primary Particle Size under Turbulent Conditions in Stirred Tank, Langmuir, 2008, 24 (7), pp 3070–3081.
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
32. LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump used for salt injection to achieve a good reproducibility of the initial aggregation kinetics applying the maximum speed
Moussa A.S., Soos M., Sefcik J., Morbidelli M., Ehrl. L, Wu. H., Dynamic Response Studies of Aggregation and Breakage Dynamics in Colloidal Dispersions in Stirred Tanks, Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. Journal Number 4. Vol. 29. Apr 2008. Pages 605-610.
ETH Zurich, Switzerland; University of Strathclyde, UK.
Keywords: Root‐mean‐square radius of gyration, aggregation, breakage, steady-state reversibility, aggregate structure
33. Carrying of the salt injection with a LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump to achieve a good reproducibility of the initial aggregation kinetics applying the maximum speed
Moussa A.S., Soos M., Sefcik J., Morbidelli M., Effect of Solid Volume Fraction on Aggregation and Breakage in Colloidal Suspensions in Batch and Continuous Stirred Tanks, Langmuir 2007 23 (4), 1664-1673.
ETH Zurich, Switzerland; University of Strathclyde, UK.
34. Using of the LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump during intravitreal injection of rotenone (5 and 15 mM in DMSO) or DMSO (vehicle)
Heitz FD, Erb M, Anklin C, Robay D, Pernet V, et al.. 2012. Idebenone Protects against Retinal Damage and Loss of Vision in a Mouse Model of Leber’s Hereditary Optic Neuropathy. PLOS ONE 7(9): e45182.
Santhera Pharmaceuticals, Liestal, Switzerland; Brain Research Institute, Medical Faculty of the University of Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland
Keywords: Eye movements, Eyes, Mitochondria, Mouse models, Retina, Retinal ganglion cells, Vision, Visual acuity
35. Maintaining of fluid circulation in the inverted microscope by LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump
Mbaye S., Séchet P., Pignon F., Martins J. M. F., Influence of hydrodynamics on the growth kinetics of glass-adhering Pseudomonas putida cells through a parallel plate flow chamber, Biomicrofluidics 7, 054105 (2013); doi: 10.1063/1.4821244.
Laboratoire d'Ecoulements Géophysiques et Industriels; Laboratoire Rhéologie et Procédés; Laboratoire d'étude des Transferts en Hydrologie et Environnement, Université Joseph Fourier, France
Keywords: Cell adhesion, Cell growth, Biofilms, Hydrodynamics, Bacteria, Nutrients, Reynolds stress modeling, Laminar flows, Mass diffusion, Suspensions
36. Control of syringe that injected the MCh solution via a dispersion nozzle by a perfusor (LAMBDA VIT-FIT polyvalent syringe infusion pump)
Curths C., Wichmann J., Dunker S., Windt H., Hoymann H., Lauenstein H.D., Hohlfeld J., Becker T., Kaup F.-J., Braun A., Knauf S., Airway hyper-responsiveness in lipopolysaccharide-challenged common marmosets (Callithrix jacchus), Clinical Science (2014) 126, 155–162 (Printed in Great Britain).
Fraunhofer Institute for Toxicology and Experimental Medicine, Germany; Biomedical Research in Endstage and Obstructive Lung Disease Hannover (BREATH), Germany; German Primate Center, Leibniz-Institute, Germany; Hannover Medical School (MHH), Germany.
Keywords: Airway hyper-responsiveness, lipopolysaccharide, lung-function measurement, lung resistance, marmoset, non-human primate
37. Collection of HS-SPME volatile extracts done in a 100 ml volume glass gas syringe placed on a polyvalent syringe pump LAMBDA VIT-FIT.
Poinot P., Grua-Priol J., Arvisenet G., Rannou C., Semenou M., Le Bail A., Prost C. 2007. Optimisation of HS-SPME to study representativeness of partially baked bread odorant extracts.
Food Research International 40. Volume 40, Issue 9, November 2007, Pages 1170–1184
Keywords: Partially baked bread; Head-space solid phase microextraction; Odour representativeness; Flash profile; Volatile compounds
38. Injection of an Al(NO3)3 solution into the coagulator by a LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump, that was set to the maximum speed, corresponding to an injection time of approximately 15s
Waldner M.H., Sefcik J., Soos M., Morbidelli M. 2005. Initial growth kinetics and structure of colloidal aggregates in a turbulent coagulator.
Institut für Chemie- und Bioingenieurswissenschaften, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich, ETH Hönggerberg/HCI, CH-8093 Zürich, Switzerland. Volume 156, Issues 2–3, 23 August 2005, Pages 226–234
Keywords: Aggregation kinetics; Stirred tank; Static light scattering; Structure factor; Fractal dimension
39. Using a LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump as the final control element in order to manipulate the flow rate of sodium hydroxide into the SSIMM micro-reactor
Barzin R., Abd Shukor S.R. 2010. New spectrophotometric measurement method for process control of miniaturized intensified systems. School of Chemical Engineering, Engineering Campus, Universiti Sains Malaysia, 14300 Nibong Tebal, Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang, Malaysia. Volume 146, Issue 1, 8 April 2010, Pages 403–409.
Keywords: Process intensification; Process control; Spectrophotometric measurement; Microsystems
40. Pumping of sample solution at a speed of 8 μl/min through an insulating Teflon tubing to the steel spraying capillary with a LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump
Büttiker R., Ebert J., Hinderling C., Adlhart C. 2011. Membranes for Specific Adsorption: Immobilizing Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Microspheres using Electrospun Nanofibers.
CHIMIA International Journal for Chemistry, Volume 65, Number 3, March 2011, pp. 182-186(5).
Keywords: Electrospinning; Filtration; Molecularly imprinted polymer; Precipitation polymerazation; Raman microscopy
41. Usage of LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump for salt injection in order to achieve good reproducibility of the initial aggregation kinetics
Soos M., Moussa A. S., Ehrl L., Sefcik J. , Wu H. , Morbidelli M. 2007. Effect of shear rate on aggregate size and morphology investigated under turbulent conditions in stirred tank.
Journal of Colloid and Interface Science. December 2007, Volume 319, Issue 2, pp 587 - 599.
Keywords: Aggregation; Breakage; Turbulent conditions; Polystyrene particles; Shear rate effect; Solid volume fraction effect; Aggregation efficiency; Steady-state reversibility; Aggregate morphology; Light scattering; Image analysis; Aggregate cohesive force
42. Delivering of the precursor solution to the flame by the LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump at a rate of 5 ml/min
Wallace R., Brown A. P., Brydson R., Wegner K., Milne S. J. . 2013 Synthesis of ZnO nanoparticles by flame spray pyrolysis and characterisation protocol.
Journal of Materials Science. September 2013, Volume 48, Issue 18, pp 6393-6403
Keywords: ZINC oxide - Research; NANOPARTICLES - Synthesis; TOXICITY testing - Research; PYROLYSIS; FLAME spraying; RESEARCH methodology evaluation; TOXICITY testing - In vitro
43. A PLLA solution in a glass syringe was injected at a controlled rate with a computerized syringe pump LAMBDA VIT-FIT
S. François, PhD thesis, 2009, Optimisation de la structure textile des prothèses vasculaires pour un développement en monocouche des cellules endotheliales
Laboratoire de Mathématiques et Physique Théorique (LMPT), CNRS : UMR6083 – Université François Rabelais - Tours
Keywords: Prothèse vasculaire; Endothélialisation; Structure textile; Pet; Plla; Nanofibres; Traitement plasma; Filage par jet d'air
44. Addition of monomer to the reactor at 4.5 ml/h flow rate by a LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump
M. Guarnaschelli, PhD thesis, 2010, Sviluppo di nanoparrticelle polimeriche per il passaggio della barriera emato-encefalica
Farmaceutico Tecnologico Applicativo, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
Keywords: nanoparticelle polimeriche; barriera emato-encefalica; farmacologia; emulsioni; polimetilmetacrilato; polialchil cianoacrilati; acido polilattico; tetraciclina; Bodipy; Mario Negri; farmaco cinetica; farmaco distribuzione; prove biologiche; stabilità delle emulsioni; stabilità delle nanoparticelle; polymer based nanoparticles; blood-brain barrier; pharmacology; emulsion; Poly methylmetacrylate; Polyalkyl cyanoacrylate; polylactic acid; tetracycline; loading of a tracer; Bodipy; Mario Negri; pharmacokinetic ; body distribution; biological trial; emulsion stability; stability of nanoparticles
45. Cryotrapping at a flow rate of 40 ml/min with a LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump
M. Peitzsch, PhD thesis, 2008, Speziation mikrobiologisch alkylierter, leichtflüchtiger Selenverbindungen in Abhängigkeit der geochemischen Verfügbarkeit des Selens
Fachbereich Chemie, Pharmazie und Geowissenschaften der Johannes-Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, Germany
Keywords: Biomethylierung, Selen, GC-ICP-MS, Speziation, Oberflächenkomplexierung, Goethit, DMSe, Sorption, Aminosäuren, volatil; biomethylation, selenium, GC-ICP-MS, speciation, surface complexation, goethite, DMSe, sorption, amino acids, volatile
46. Water injection at a flow rate of 200μl/min with a LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump
T. Aüllo, PhD thesis, 2013, Atténuation naturelle potentielle de BTEX en aquifère de stockage de gaz naturel
Microbiologie, Univeristé de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour
Keywords: BTEX; Aquifère; Gaz naturel; Desulfotomaculum; ADN-SIP; Benzène; Toluène; Éthylbenzène; Xylènes; Aquifères; Natural gas; DNA-SIP, Aquifer
47. Shearing experiment controlled with the help VIT-FIT Syringe pumps to study the cell damage in mammalian cell culture
Tanzeglock, T., A novel lobed Taylor-Couette bioreactor for the cultivation of shear sensitive cells and tissues, Diss., Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule ETH Zürich, Nr. 18047, 2008
ETH Zürich, Switzerland
48. Nano-particle (NP) monomer addition was controlled by means of our programmable VIT-FIT syringe pump for the synthesis of polymer−magnetite hetero-NCs
Fabio Codari, Davide Moscatelli, Marco Furlan, Marco Lattuada, Massimo Morbidelli, and Miroslav Soos, Synthesis of Hetero-nanoclusters: The Case of Polymer–Magnetite Systems, Langmuir, 2014, 30 (music), pp 2266–2273
Institute for Chemical and Bioengineering, Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Keywords: Nanoclusters (NCs), Nanoparticles (NPs), drug delivery, magnetite nanoparticles (MNPs), hetero-NCs, biomedical applications
49. Cytochrome c (cyt c) solution was injected into the ternary lipid membranes with a programmable VIT-FIT syringe pump (LAMBDA CZ s.r.o., Czech Republic) at sufficiently low speed to study the phase behaviour.
Salome Pataraia, Yonggang Liu, Reinhard Lipowsky, Rumiana Dimova, Effect of cytochrome c on the phase behavior of charged multicomponent lipid membranes, Biochimica et Biophysica Acta, 2014
Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Germany and Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China.
Keywords: Giant vesicles, Phase diagram (Gibbs triangle), Egg sphingomyelin, DOPG, Cholesterol, Confocal microscopy
50. Programmable syringe pump (LAMBDA VIT-FIT) filled with SF6 used for continuous infusion of microbubbles (MBs) into rabbits
PharmDr. Róbert Lukáč , Micro and Nanoparticles as Drug Carriers: Surface-Modified Microbubbles Used as Ultrasound Contrast Agents and Drug Carriers, Dissertation Thesis, 2013/2014.
Masaryk University, Faculty of Science, Department of Biochemistry, Czech Republic.
Keywords: microbubbles, ultrasonography, liposome, metallochelating bond, continuous infusion
51. Two monomeric mixtures were fed at a rate of 0.056 ml/min for latex preparation followed by induced aggregation under shear by addition of gradient salts at a rate of 4.23 ml/min using LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pumps for the synthesis of macroporous copolymer resins
Alexandros Lamprou, Itır Köse, Giuseppe Storti, Massimo Morbidelli, and Miroslav Soos, 2014. Synthesis of Macroporous Polymer Particles using Reactive Gelation under Shear. Langmuir. 2014 Jun 5.
Institute for Chemical and Bioengineering, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Keywords: macroporous particles, polystyrene-co-polydivinylbenzene, crosslinked polymer resins, monolith, reactive gelation, latex aggregation, RLCA, DLCA, fractal aggregates, cluster breakage, post-polymerization, porogen, pore size distribution, nitrogen sorption, mercury porosimetry
52. LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump was used to inject and disperse the precursor solution into fine droplets in flame spray pyrolysis (FSP) to prepare Mn-Na2WO4/SiO2 catalysts of various composition
Rajesh Koirala, Robert Büchel, Sotiris E. Pratsinis, Alfons Baiker, Oxidative coupling of methane on flame-made Mn-Na2WO4/SiO2: Influence of catalyst composition and reaction conditions, Applied Catalysis A: General, Volume 484, 22 August 2014, Pages 97–107
Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences, ETH Zurich, Switzerland and Chemistry Department, Faculty of Science, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia.
Keywords: Oxidative methane coupling; Mn-Na2WO4/SiO2; Flame spray pyrolysis; In situ XRD; Cristobalite SiO2
53. Flow rate of coffee extract held constant at 1 mL min−1 by programmable syringe pump VIT-FIT to study the deposition kinetics of an industrial coffee extract over a wide range of temperatures
Marek Kroslak, Massimo Morbidelli, Jan Sefcik, Effects of temperature and concentration on mechanism and kinetics of thermally induced deposition from coffee extracts, Chemical Papers 68 (12) 1755–1766 (2014)
ETH Zurich, Switzerland and University of Strathclyde, UK.
Keywords: coffee extracts, deposition, aggregation, fouling, evaporation, heat exchange
54. LAMBDA VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump operated at a defined flow rate to induce aggregation under shear stress to prepare the macroporous micro particles
Alexandros Lamprou, Itır Köse, Zoé Peña Aguirre, Giuseppe Storti, Massimo Morbidelli, and Miroslav Soos. Macroporous Polymer Particles via Reactive Gelation under Shear: Effect of Primary Particle Properties and Operating Parameters. Langmuir. 2014 Nov 12.
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: colloidal dispersion, polymeric nanoparticles, atom-transfer radical polymerization (ATRP); critical coagulation concentration (CCC); diffusion-limited cluster aggregation; inverse size-exclusion chromatography; Static light scattering;
55. VIT-FIT syringe pump was used to investigate the breakup of dense aggregates in an extensional flow through a contracting nozzle
Miroslav Soos, Lyonel Ehrl, Matthäus U. Bäbler, and Massimo Morbidelli. Aggregate Breakup in a Contracting Nozzle. Langmuir 2010, 26(1), 10–18
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: Cluster Mass Distribution, Hydrodynamic Stress, Computational Fluid Dynamic Simulations, Reynolds numbers, Small-angle light scattering (SALS)
56. VIT-FIT programmable syringe pump to analyse the breakage and restructuring of colloidal aggregates in dilute conditions under shear
Yogesh M. Harshe, Marco Lattuada, and Miroslav Soos. Experimental and Modeling Study of Breakage and Restructuring of Open and Dense Colloidal Aggregates. Langmuir. 2011 May 17; 27(10):5739-52
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: colloidal aggregates, confocal laser scanning microscopy, hydrodynamic stress, coagulation
57. Precursor solutions (Gallium acetylacetonate and titanium isopropoxide dissolved in xylene) were injected at 5 ml/min by VIT-FIT syringe pump through the FSP nozzle to investigate the catalytic behaviour of TiO2 supported Ga2O3 in ODHE
Rajesh Koirala, Robert Buechel, Frank Krumeich, Sotiris E. Pratsinis, and Alfons Baiker, Oxidative Dehydrogenation of Ethane with CO2 over Flame-Made Ga-Loaded TiO2, ACS Catal. 2015, 5, 690−702.
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: oxidative dehydrogenation; ethane; carbon dioxide; gallium oxide; flame spray pyrolysis
58. Programmable VIT-FIT syringe pump was used to add the methyl methacrylate (MMA) at a flow rate of 0.1 g/min to synthesis the poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) nanoparticles
Thomas K. Villiger, Massimo Morbidelli and Miroslav Soos, Experimental Determination of Maximum Effective Hydrodynamic Stress in Multiphase Flow Using Shear Sensitive Aggregates, American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE), DOI: 10.1002/aic.14753
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: Aggregate breakage; stirred tank; maximum hydrodynamic stress; contracting nozzle; gas-liquid flow; bubble rise; bubble burst; gas jet velocity
59. Micro syringe pump (LAMBDA VIT-FIT) with infusion and withdrawal function used to control the orientation of Zebrafish egg by changing the flow rate in the micro channel
Namkung, Young-woo, Jung-yul Park, Byungkyu Kim, Jong-Oh Park, and Jin-Oh Kim. "Microfluidic Control for Biological Cell Orientation." 제어로봇시스템학회 국제학술대회 논문집 (2003): 2457-2460
Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Korea; Kwangwoon University, Korea.
Keywords: Biological cell, Cell manipulation, Cell rotator, Microfluidic, Orientation, Zebrafish egg
60. Slow injection of CdCl2 solution into the chamber containing Na2S-loaded GUVs without detaching the vesicles from the substrate, done by Polyvalent VIT-FIT syringe pump (at a speed of 1 ml/min)
Yang, P., and R. Dimova. "Nanoparticle synthesis in vesicle microreactors." In Biomimetic based applications, pp. 523-552. InTech, 2011
Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces, Germany.
61. Syringe pump LAMBDA VIT-FIT connected to a diffuser (wood or ceramic) with selected speed of 0.8 mm/min, used for homogeneous dispersion of bubbles
Souzy, Nicolas. Experimental study and improvement of mass transfer in vertical bubble columns. PhD diss., Lyon 1, 2014.
LMFA - UMR CNRS 5509, France.
Keywords: Vertical bubble column, gas-liquid interfacial area, Micro Bubble Generator, CO2 mass transfer, data treatment correction, PLIF
62. Cyclic bending tests of Ag–PMMA nanocomposite films were conducted by programmable motor of LAMBDA VIT-FIT syringe pump
Blattmann, C. O., G. A. Sotiriou, and S. E. Pratsinis. Rapid synthesis of flexible conductive polymer nanocomposite films. Nanotechnology 26, no. 12 (2015): 125601.
ETH Zürich, Switzerland and Harvard University, USA.
Keywords: silver nanoparticle, percolation, flame-spray pyrolysis, direct deposition
63. VIT-FIT syringe pump used to deliver the liquid feed solutions at a Qlf of 1 ml/min to the nozzles of the spray dryer
Schäfer, Joachim HL. Spray Drying of Enzymes on the Bench-Top Scale with lengthened Chamber Retention Time.
Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg in Erlangen, Germany
Keywords: spray drying, ultrasonic nozzle, monodisperse droplet generator, 2-fluid nozzle
64. VIT-FIT infusion pump used to infuse saline solution at a constant rate in evaluating the efficacy of fusing intestinal tissue by BiRTh-thermofusion and conventional hand-suture
Holmer, Christoph, Hanno Winter, Alexandra Nagel, Annika Jaenicke, Roland Lauster, Marc Kraft, Heinz J. Buhr, Jörg-Peter Ritz, and Matthias Zickerow. Bipolar radio-frequency-induced thermofusion of intestinal tissue–In vivo evaluation of a new fusion technique in an experimental study. International Journal of Hyperthermia (2016): 1-4.
Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin; Technischen Universität Berlin; HELIOS Kliniken Schwerin; German Society of General and Visceral Surgery, Germany
Keywords: Intestinal anastomoses, radio-frequency-induced thermofusion, radio-frequency surgery, tissue fusion
65. VIT-FIT syringe pump for spray-drying of an aqueous solution containing HDM allergen and lactose to generate aerosol
Lueer K, Biller H, Casper A, Windt H, Mueller M, Badorrek P, Haefner D, Framke T, Koch A, Ziehr H, Krug N. Safety, efficacy and repeatability of a novel house dust mite allergen challenge technique in the Fraunhofer Allergen Challenge Chamber. Allergy. 2016 Jun 1.
Fraunhofer Institute for Toxicology and Experimental Medicine (ITEM), Hannover, Germany; Allergopharma GmbH & Co. KG, Reinbek, Germany; Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany; Biomedical Research in Endstage and Obstructive Lung Disease, Hannover (BREATH)
Keywords: aerosol generation; allergen challenge; allergic rhinitis; clinical trial; immunotherapy; environmental challenge chamber; allergen challenge chamber; house dust mite; drug development
66. VIT-FIT syringe pump used to feed the precursor solution for the synthesis of magnetic nanoparticles
Alexandra Teleki, Florian L. Haufe, Ann M. Hirt, Sotiris E. Pratsinis and Georgios A. Sotiriou. Highly scalable production of uniformly-coated superparamagnetic nanoparticles for triggered drug release from alginate hydrogels. RSC Adv., 2016, 6, 21503
ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: Superparamagnetic NPs; Magnetic hyperthermia; Triggered drug release; SiO2-coated Fe2O3 nanoparticles; Alginate hydrogels
67. VIT-FIT syringe pump used to pump the precursor solution at a rate of 5 mL/min into the flame reactor nozzle
Koirala, Rajesh, Robert Buechel, Sotiris E. Pratsinis, and Alfons Baiker. Silica is preferred over various single and mixed oxides as support for CO 2-assisted cobalt-catalyzed oxidative dehydrogenation of ethane. Applied Catalysis A: General 527 (2016): 96-108.
Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering & Department of Chemistry and Applied Biosciences, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: oxidative dehydrogenation; cobalt; single and mixed oxide supports; ethane; carbon dioxide; flame spray pyrolysis
68. Precursor solution was fed at a constant flow rate using VIT-FIT syringe pump into the water-cooled FASP nozzle for nanopowder synthesis
Posavec, Lidija, Jesper TN Knijnenburg, Florentine M. Hilty, Frank Krumeich, Sotiris E. Pratsinis, and Michael B. Zimmermann. Dissolution and storage stability of nanostructured calcium carbonates and phosphates for nutrition. Journal of Nanoparticle Research 18, no. 10 (2016): 310.
Human Nutrition Laboratory & Particle Technology Laboratory, ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
Keywords: Flame-assisted spray pyrolysis (FASP); Calcium carbonate; Calcium phosphate; Doping; Aging; Dissolution; Food
69. Constant and reproducible flow rates of 26 ± 2 nL/s created by microfluidic VIT-FIT syringe pump equipped with a 10 μl pipette
Zhang, Hanqing, Tim Stangner, Krister Wiklund, Alvaro Rodriguez, and Magnus Andersson. UmUTracker: A versatile MATLAB program for automated particle tracking of 2D light microscopy or 3D digital holography data. arXiv preprint arXiv:1701.08025 (2017).
Department of Physics, Umeå University, Sweden.
Keywords: image processing, digital holographic microscopy, particle tracking velocimetry, microfluidics
70. Two microfluidic VIT-FIT syringe pumps were utilized to introduce sample and GNPs solution (200 µL min-1) into MFC-PTLM system
Abbasi-Ahd, Atefeh, Nader Shokoufi, Sara Adeleh, and Kazem Kargosha. Femtoliter Scale Detection of an Antithyroid Drug Using Gold Nanoparticles in a Microfluidic Chip.
Analytical Instrumentation and Spectroscopy Lab, Department of Green Technologies, Chemistry & Chemical Engineering Research Center of Iran (CCERCI), Iran.
Keywords: methimazole, gold nanoparticle, glass microfluidic chip, surface plasmon resonance, photo thermal lens microscopy