MINI-4-gas automatic Gas-Mixing module software
The MINI-4-gas automatic gas mixing module software is the extension of the SIAM fermentation software which allows a complete automatic gas-mix control for up to 4 MINIFOR parallel-reactors (4 x 4 gas flow controller) or PNet pump control software (when used as a stand-alone instrument without MINIFOR fermenter-bioreactor).
User can create their own application for the desired gas mix within a few minutes.
Minimal PC requirement: Pentium III, 1GHz, sound card, Windows NT4 or higher.
Features of the MINI-4-GAS software
- Easy set-point adjustment of each gas selected
- Low & High flow rate limits for the gases
- pO2 control with Air & Oxygen (O2-enrichment)
- pH control with Carbon dioxide
- Constant total gas flow (exclusive flow)
- Actual and set points of the parameters: temperature, pH, agitation, pO2, air flow rate, the amount of base and acid, additional parameter X
- The desired gas flow rate control of each gas e.g: N2, CO2, O2, air or according to customer’s selection
- The parameter values can be visualized and compared using graphs with respect to time.
- Data acquisition, calculations & gas transfer rates
- Data storage for comparison of experiments and for process optimization
- No software license issues for adding further units and lab instruments. (Even more than 4 LAMBDA MINIFOR fermenter-bioreactor units can be connected if they are running without 4-gas control module)