Fraksiyon toplama alanında neredeyse sınırsız bir esnekliğe sahip bu yeni konsept, kromatografide ve birden fazla seride örneklemede yeni olanaklar sunuyor:
1. OMNICOLL fraction collector was used to collect the elute in 1.2 − 3.6 mL fractions from the contaminated sediments packed column to investigate the mobilization of Tc under fully saturated seawater flow conditions Jane Eagling, Paul J. Worsfold, William H. Blake, and Miranda J. Keith-Roach, Mobilization of Technetium from Reduced Sediments under Seawater Inundation and Intrusion Scenarios, Environ. Sci. Technol. 2012, 46, 11798−11803 Plymouth University, UK Keywords: Column, HPLC, Fe-reducing sediments, Tc, polyetheretherketone (PEEK) self-pack column, Eh, Sediment reoxidation
2. Effluent collected by OMNICOLL fraction collector from the glass column filled with Bt horizon of a natural soil and analyzed by ion chromatography to study the sorption of major cations (Ca, Na) on a natural sediment Jun Lu, Catherine Beaucaire, Emmanuel Tertre, Predictive model for migration of metallic cations in natural sediments, Procedia Earth and Planetary Science 7 ( 2013 ) 529 – 532. CEA, DANS/DPC/SECR/L3MR and Université de Poitiers-CNRS, France. Keywords: reactive transport model; metallic cation; sediment; ion exchange model; reversible sorption
3. Eluate was collected (60 min per fraction) by means of a LAMBDA OMNICOLL fraction collector to determine the silver ion release from coated catheters Aylvin Jorge Angelo Athanasius Dias, Edith Elisabeth M. Van Den Bosch, Astrid Franken (2010), Antimicrobial coating, US Patent no. US 2010/0113871 A1.
4. Effluent from the glass chromatography column was collected by the OMNICOLL fraction collector to study ion-exchange reactions between Na+, H+, and Ca2+ under dynamic conditions Jun Lu, Emmanuel Tertre, Catherine Beaucaire, Assessment of a predictive model to describe the migration of major inorganic cations in a Bt soil horizon, Applied Geochemistry, Volume 41, February 2014, Pages 151-162. CEA, DANS/DPC/SECR/L3MR and Université de Poitiers-CNRS, France. Keywords: Ion-exchange reactions; Cationic Exchange Capacity (CEC); Ion chromatography; Bt horizon; Packed column; Wyoming montmorillonite
5. OMNICOLL fraction collector was used to collect the eluent from the contaminated sediment packed PEEK column to determine the pH and 90Sr by liquid scintillation Eagling, Jane, The effect of sea level rise on radionuclide mobility at contaminated nuclear sites, 2012. Plymouth University, UK Keywords: contaminated land, porewater salinization, radionuclide, geochemistry, release kinetics, transport, oxic and reduced sediments
6. Effluent samples were collected from the fixed bed column by the multi-channel LAMBDA OMNICOLL fraction collector to study the adsorption of selenite and selenate by Mg-Al-CO3 LDH in the continuous flow system Chubar, Natalia, and Małgorzata Szlachta., Static and dynamic adsorptive removal of selenite and selenate by alkoxide-free sol–gel-generated Mg–Al–CO3 layered double hydroxide: Effect of competing ions, Chemical Engineering Journal 279 (2015): 885-896. Utrecht University, The Netherlands; Glasgow Caledonian University, UK and Wrocław University of Technology, Poland. Keywords: Selenite, Selenate, Mg-Al layered double hydroxide, Batch adsorption, Dynamic adsorption, FTIR
7. Automated sample collector OMNICOLL was used to collect effluent samples (10 ml/min) from the packed bed column to evaluate the transport potential of stabilized milled ZVI particle suspensions Velimirovic, Milica, Doris Schmid, Stephan Wagner, Vesna Micić, Frank von der Kammer, and Thilo Hofmann, Agar agar-stabilized milled zerovalent iron particles for in situ groundwater remediation, Science of The Total Environment (2015) Helmholtz-Centre for Environmental Research - UFZ, Germany; University of Vienna, Austria Keywords: Milled zerovalent iron, Agar agar, Particle stability, Particle transport, Particle reactivity
Can OMNICOLL replace the LKB Superfrac fraction collector (GE HealthCare) which is no longer available?Yes, OMNICOLL fraction collector and sampler could replace Superfrac (also fraction collector Frac-950, Frac-920).
Do you also sell different heads to the collector that would allow collection into multiple racks at once?We have a special customization for collecting fractions into multiple racks at once i.e. multi-stream configuration.
Do you have experience with controlling Ismatec IPC multichannel peristaltic pump with OMNICOLL?LAMBDA offers a customized remote control cable for Ismatec multichannel pump for the analog communication between OMNICOLL and pump.
Should I be able to integrate any peristaltic pump with your LAMBDA OMNICOLL fraction collector?You can use any peristaltic pump with the LAMBDA OMNICOLL fraction collector.The OMNICOLL fraction collector provides a signal (~ 9 V) which is used by the communication module (art. no. 6911) to switch the pump off while moving from one fraction position to the other and at the end of the run. Therefore, there is no spilling between fractions.Additionally, while using the OMNICOLL fraction collector with LAMBDA PERISTALTIC PUMP, the fraction collector can take fractions volumetrically by counting the pump impulsions (count mode). Therefore, each fraction will have the same impulsion number and, thus, have the same volume.
What is the top flow rate that the fraction collector unit can handle?Our OMNICOLL Fraction Collector and Sampler is a flexible system and it adapts to your desired application. It is not limited by the feed rate and the number of samples being collected.Because, the feed flow rate depends on the pressure difference and the diameter of the tubing used. You can choose the tubing and diameter as per your requirement.