자유 유동성 고형물을 위한 독특한 펌프
1. Copper chloride fed into the quartz reactor by LAMBDA Powder Feeder for producing carbon-coated copper nanoparticles by vapor-phase reduction Eiroma, K.; Forsman, J.; Hult, E.-L.; Auvinen, A.; Sipiläinen-Malm, T.; Alastalo, A.; Tapper, U.; Leppäniemi, J.; Mattila, P.; Lyyränen, J.; Sarlin, J.; Jokiniemi, J.; Mössmer, S.. Water-Based Carbon-Coated Copper Nanoparticle Fluid—Formation of Conductive Layers at Low Temperature by Spin Coating and Inkjet Deposition. Journal of Imaging Science and Technology, Volume 56, Number 4, July 2012 , pp. 40501-1-40501-10(10) Keywords: Sedimentation, deposition, copper chloride, nanoparticles, Ethylene glycol, carbon, vapour phase reduction, porous alumina, CNT
2. Continuous feeding of Copper chloride powder on alumina (Al2O3) pellet bed within a quartz glass nanoparticle reactor to develop Carbon coated copper nanoparticle Inkjet Fluid Eiroma, Kim; Auvinen, Ari; Forsman, Johanna; Hult, Eva-Lena; Jokiniemi, Jorma; Koskela, Pirjo; Sarlin, Juha; Sipiläinen-Malm, Thea; Tapper, Unto. Development of Conductive Carbon Coated Copper Nanoparticle Inkjet Fluid. NIP & Digital Fabrication Conference, 2011 International Conference on Digital Printing Technologies. Pages 418-826. , pp. 458-461(4) Keywords: continuous, flow reactor, copper chloride, nanoparticles, gas phase, aluminium oxide, carbon nanotubes, CNT, inkjet, spin coating
3. Timed particle additions using LAMBDA Powder DOSER to study the fabrication and evaluation of the ferroelectric reinforced metal matrix composites (FR-MMCs) Poquette, Ben David. Understanding Ferroelastic Domain Reorientation as a Damping Mechanism in Ferroelectric Reinforced Metal Matrix Composites Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in Blacksburg, Virginia Keywords: Metal Matrix Composites, Damping, Ferroelectric, Ferroelastic, Twinning, Domain Reorientation, Electroless Plating, Electrodeposition, Electroforming, Dispersion Strengthening
4. LAMBDA Powder DOSER used as a particle feeder for Drop Tube Reactor (DTR) Hampp F., Janajreh I., Development of a Drop Tube Reactor to Test and Assist a Sustainable Manufacturing Process. Advances in Sustainable Manufacturing, pp 141-148. 2011. Department of Mechanical Engineering, Masdar Institute of Science and Technology, Abu Dhabi, UAE Keywords: Gasification, Drop Tube Reactor, Sustainable Product, Development, Small Scale Experiments, Simulation Assisted Design
5. Pre-treated (over dried at 60%, moisture content 2.38%) lignocellulosic biomass feeding operation for fed-batch enzymatic hydrolysis was controlled by programmed LAMBDA powder DOSER Chao Tai, Deepak R. Keshwani, Diego S. Voltan, Pankaj S. Kuhar, Aaron J. Engel. Optimal control strategy for fed-batch enzymatic hydrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass based on epidemic modelling, Biotechnol Bioeng. 2015 Feb 5. doi: 10.1002/bit.25552 University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA; São Paulo State University, Brazil and CAPES Foundation, Brazil. Keywords: Biofuels; Enzymatic hydrolysis; Epidemic model; Fed-batch; Optimal control
6. Established amounts of spherical and transparent glass particles simulating fuel droplets were introduced into the channel using Lambda powder dosing device V. Bodoc, D. Voicu. Experimental investigation of the infrared extinction limitations for vapor concentration measurement in a gas/particle flow. 17th International Symposium on Applications of Laser Techniques to Fluid Mechanics, Jul 2014, LISBONNE, Portugal. ONERA - The French Aerospace Lab, France. Keywords: Light Scattering; Vapor Molar Concentration; Infrared Absorption; Laser Beam
7. Dried and sieved bagasse particles were fed by the calibrated feeder (LAMBDA DOSER) into the drop-tube trickle-bed reactor Krüsi, Michael. Heat transfer enhancement in a solar biomass gasifier. PhD diss., Diss., Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule ETH Zürich, Nr. 21821, 2014. ETH-Zürich, Switzerland. Keywords: Alternative Energies; Biomass; Fuel Technology; Synthesis Gas
8. Feeding operation of fed-batch enzymatic hydrolysis conducted by DOSER which received timely commands from LabVIEW (fuzzy logic control system) Tai, Chao, Diego S. Voltan, Deepak R. Keshwani, George E. Meyer, and Pankaj S. Kuhar. "Fuzzy logic feedback control for fed-batch enzymatic hydrolysis of lignocellulosic biomass." Bioprocess and biosystems engineering (2016): 1-8. University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA and São Paulo State University, Brazil Keywords: Fuzzy Logic Control; Cellulose Conversion Rate; Acid-pretreated Corn Stover; Pretreated Corn Stover; Batch Enzymatic Hydrolysis; Enzyme Feeding; Pretreated Biomass; High Solid Loading; Corn Stover Sample; Glucose Concentration; Glucose Release Rate
9. The reactor is fitted with the LAMBDA POWDER DOSER to supply solid NaBH4 continuously
Muir, Sean S. (2013). Sodium borohydride production and utilisation for improved hydrogen storage. PhD Thesis https://doi.org/10.14264/uql.2016.540 Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, The University of Queensland
10. Spectral Characterization of Copper and Iron Sulﬁde Combustion with experimental setup: A) gas & solid feeding LAMBDA DOSER systems; B) reaction zone and electrical furnace; C) optical sensing system
Diaz, W., Toro, C., Balladares, E., Parra, V., Coelho, P., Reyes, G. & Parra, R. (2019). Spectral Characterization of Copper and Iron Sulfide Combustion: A Multivariate Data Analysis Approach for Mineral Identification on the Blend. Metals 2019, 9(9), 1017; https://doi.org/10.3390/met9091017.Keywords: copper concentrate; pyrometallurgy; flash smelting; combustion; classification; spectroscopy; PCA; SIMCA; PLS-DA; k-NN; support vector machines; rotary feeder; solid feeder
11. The feeder (LAMBDA DOSER) was placed on the top of the DTF to continuously and uniformly feed the pulverized coal with a flow rate of 0.6 to 0.7 g/min. Aims to investigate the hydropyrolysis behavior of pulverized bituminous coal in a drop-tube furnace (DTF) with a temperature of 800–1000 °C.
Rui Gao; Benhao Dou; Qinghua Chang; Jianliang Xu; Zhenghua Dai; Guangsuo Yu; Fuchen Wang. (2020). Effect of temperature and hydrogen on product distribution and evolution of char structure during pyrolysis of bituminous coal in a drop tube furnace. Fuel, ISSN: 0016-2361, Vol: 267, Page: 117078; http://doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2020.117078. Keywords: Hydropyrolysis; DTFT; Tar composition; Char structure evolution.
12. The solid powder feeding system (LAMBDA HI-DOSER 1L) was used to feed the premixed iron ore and lime continuously into the plasma arc zone during the arc operation. The powder dispenser consists of a dosing unit and a powder distributor coupled to a stepping motor to control the number of turns per minute and accordingly the dispensing rate.
Naseri Seftejani, M.; Schenk, J.; Spreitzer, D.; Andreas Zarl, M. (2020). Slag Formation During Reduction of Iron Oxide Using Hydrogen Plasma Smelting Reduction.Materials 2020, 13, 935; http://doi.org/10.20944/preprints202001.0337.v1 Keywords: slag; basicity; hydrogen plasma; smelting reduction; iron oxide; plasma arc; hydrogen utilisation; degree of reduction; hematite
We have DOSERs in stock and it can be delivered to you within a few days from order. Practically, it is only the time taken for shipping
You can pay using your credit card via PayPal. Most importantly, it is not necessary to have a PayPal account to make the payment via credit card.
The biggest particle size for powders that could be dosed with our DOSER is about 4 mm. A good dosing of powders depends essentially on the flowing properties of the respective powders to be dosed. In general, homogeneous and free-flowing powders can be dosed best.
The powder / granules / solid must be properly treated for good flowing properties It is also possible to allow a gas flow to pass through the Lambda dosing vessel in order to create a controlled atmosphere.It is often possible to substantially improve the flowing properties of the respective powder / granules / solid by adding Aerosil (fumed silica – pure SiO2) to your powder (~0.1 - 2% by weight).
In the case of abrasive materials being used with the LAMBDA Powder DOSER, you will have an opportunity to replace the glass vessel and / or the distributors as needed.
The motor of the driving unit is controlled with quartz-driven electronics, similarly as it is done in electronic watches.Therefore, the accuracy depends mainly on the powder. For best accuracy and precise doses, the powder needs to be free-flowing and homogeneous.
It is always possible to control the mass flow rate of the powder using the LAMBDA Doser. You could program the DOSER up to 27 pairs of speed and time settings to control your desired mass flow rate (g/min).
Yes, the powder DOSER can be controlled by Mettler Titration Excellence T50/T70/T90 via RS-232 communication (most common type of connection with Mettler accessories), to dispense the desired amount of powder to the titration process. The powder DOSER has to be included as RS-232 control in the titroprocessor unit and the desired activity can be selected (e.g.: the signal would switch off the DOSER or switch it on, etc.) For integration of DOSER with your Mettler titroprocessor, you would need the RS-232 interface activated in the powder dosing unit and RS-232 connection cable.